- A non-refundable fee of £375 is paid on registering.
Acceptance of conditional offer
- For those boys joining us in Year 9, a fee of £500 is paid when you accept the conditional offer of a place by the 1st September in Year 7. The fee is refundable if your son fails to pass the Winchester Entrance or Election examination.
- A deposit is paid in Year 8 on acceptance of your son’s place. For EU residents, the deposit is £2,500, and for non-EU residents, £5,000. £1,000 will be refunded with the first term’s fees and the remaining deposit will be refunded in your son’s final term.
- The fees for 2018 / 2019 are £39,912 per annum (£13,304 per term)
Fees in advance scheme
- A single lump sum may be paid up to five years in advance of your son’s entry to the school and includes a discount on the full fees. Contact the bursary team for more information.
Tier 4 visa
- A fee of £550 will be payable for each applicant requiring a Tier 4 visa in order to come to Winchester College. This fee will apply to all boys entering the school from September 2019.
- Winchester offers bursarial support for any boy who would benefit from an education here, but whose family is unable to afford the full fees. We also award Scholarships and Exhibitions for those boys with exceptional academic, musical or sporting talent. Unlike Bursaries, Scholarships and Exhibitions do not automatically carry a remission on school fees. However free individual tuition is provided for sportsmen and musicians.