- A non-refundable fee of £375 is paid on registering.
Acceptance of conditional offer
- For those boys joining us in Year 9, a fee of £1,000 is paid when you accept the conditional offer of a place by 1 July of Year 6. This fee will be refunded through the Spring Term invoice in your child’s first year but is non-refundable if you subsequently decline the place.
- A deposit is paid in January of Year 8 on acceptance of your child’s place. For UK citizens, the deposit is £3,000, and for non-UK citizens, the deposit is £10,000. The deposit will be refunded within 4 months of your child leaving the school, less any outstanding fees or extras if applicable.
- The fees for 2021 / 2022 are £43,335 per annum (£14,445 per term)
Fees in advance scheme
- A single lump sum may be paid up to five years in advance of your child’s entry to the school and includes a discount on the full fees. Contact the bursary team for more information.
Tier 4 visa
- A fee of £550 will be payable for each applicant requiring a Tier 4 visa in order to come to Winchester College.
- Winchester offers financial support for any child who would benefit from an education here, but whose family is unable to afford the full fees. We also award Scholarships and Exhibitions for those pupils with exceptional academic, musical or sporting talent. Unlike Bursaries, Scholarships and Exhibitions do not automatically carry a remission on school fees. However free individual tuition is provided for sports scholars and musicians.